Showing all 7 results
- Old Square Chambers, 10-11 Bedford Row, London, WC1R 4BU.
- 22nd March 2018
“Interesting and current issues arising in disability discrimination claims”
"Interesting and current issues arising in disability discrimination claims" - Ijeoma Omambala and Laith Dilaimi, Old...Read More
- Outer Temple Chambers, 222 Strand, London WC2R 1BA.
- 1st May 2018
“Transition to Adulthood”
Alex Line (Outer Temple Chambers) will be discu...Read More
- 39 Essex Chambers, 81 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1DD
- Tuesday 11th December 2018
“SEN case updates and guidance”.
Jack Anderson will be discussing current issues including: • Ceasing an EHC Plan • Child’s view...Read More
- Devereux Chambers, Devereux Court, London WC2R 3JH
- 6th February 2018
“Sex segregation in Education and other areas of the equality act: transgender, religion and race” presented by Aileen McColgan of 11KBW
“Sex segregation in Education and other areas of the equality act: transgender, religion and race” presented by Aile...Read More
- BWB, Bates Wells Braithwaite 10 Queen Street Place London EC4R 1BE
- 7th June 2018
ELAS annual 1 day conference June 2018
ELAS June Conference Timetable Time / Topic 9.30 Registration Registration and Coffee/Pastries 10.00 Welcome, Car...Read More
- 7 Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG
- Tuesday 6th November 2018
Legal issues surrounding Home Education, both elective and unplanned.
Speaker – Alice de Coverley of 3PB Chambers (London) “Legal issues surrounding Home Education, bot...Read More
- 11KBW, 11 King’s Bench Walk, Temple, London, EC4Y 7EQ
- 6th November 2018
Local Authority Focus group – 11 KBW
Holly Stout ( 11KBW) will present an update on recent cases of Segregation/discrimination and confidentiality.Read More